If you are always looking for ideas that you can prep over the weekend to stock the little one’s lunch boxes for the week, here’s a quick recipe for a Muesli Nutella Puff that is a great nutritious snack.
- 1 sheet shortcrust pastry
- 1/4 cup of Muesli
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Divide pastry sheet into 3 rows.
- Scoop nutella onto the pastry sheet, one tablespoon per desired puff.
- Top off with a table spoon of muesli. For this recipe I used Arnold’s Farm toasted muesli in 2 different flavours, farmhouse and strawberry-licious.
- Cut the sheet again to make squares.
- Cover edges with egg wash and fold over the squares into rectangles.
- Press down the edges with a fork and cover the pastries with more egg wash.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or till golden brown.
The little ones will love these Muesli Nuttela Puffs, they are tasty and fit perfectly in their little hands.