Here’s a fun and tasty recipe to try out with the kids this weekend. A cheesy pepperoni pizza is a great treat for the little ones and they get to taste the fruit of their labour.
1 cup warm water
1 tsp sugar
1 pack instant yeast
2.5 cups flour
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
2 cups cheese
Toppings as desired
- Add sugar and yeast to the warm water. Stir well and set aside for 10 minutes or until frothy.
- Add flour, olive oil and salt to yeast mixture.
- Knead away till the dough is a ball. This is fun for the little ones!
- Dust the table top with flour, roll and stretch out the dough, this makes 2 medium pizzas.
- Top pizzas with cheese and toppings.
- Bake at 230 degrees celcius for 10 to 15 minutes.