Give your kids a healthy boost of vitamins A, C and E and Zinc with this fruit-based sorbet that is co-created by Ms Chua Kay Tse, Blackmores Naturopath Health Educator and Senior Training Manager Singapore, and Chef Giuseppe D’Angelo, Brand Chef of CulinaryOn and former Junior Masterchef Russia judge.
• 100g Honey
• 400g Berry puree
• 100g Pear
• 85g Fresh strawberries
• 90g Grapes
• 100g Kiwi
• 160g Pineapple
• 110g Orange
• 100g Apple
• 8g Fresh Mint
Preparing the sorbet
1. Pour the berry puree into the bowl.
2. Pour honey and stir very well until smooth and creamy condition.
3. Place in freezer for 4-5 hours to be able to scoop.
Preparing the fruit salad
1. Peel fruits, remove white membranes from the orange segments.
2. Cut all the fruits into same-sized pieces and mix together.
Looking for more exciting recipes to try out at home? Click here.