We’ve got two set meals (worth $363 each) to give away from the One-starred Michelin restaurant.
Renowned for its cuisine from the Fujian province in China, PUTIEN has grown from a humble coffee shop in Singapore’s Kitchner Road in 2000, to a popular chain restaurant with 62 outlets in Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Beijing. Shanghai and Taiwan. Offering modern Putian cuisine, the food is characteristically unpretentious, simple and pure. It is light, down-to-earth and flavourful, with an emphasis on fresh ingredients.
The restaurant has received numerous dining accolades, including the Michelin Guide Singapore 2016 and 2017, and 2018 Michelin One-Star Restaurant ward (Kitchener Road outlet).
The set meal for six comprises:
- Starters Platter
- Nanri Claypot Abalone with Muscovy Duck Soup
- Steamed DUOTOU Clam with Garlic
- Deep-fried Pork Trotters with Salt & Pepper
- Braised Luffa with Conpoy
- Choice of 1 Main Course (PUTIEN Lor Mee/Fried Heng Hwa Bee Hoon/Mazu Mee Sua)
- Lotus Seed with Osmanthus
- Complimentary Fruits
To win the dining vouchers:
- Like and follow Mummyfique (@mummyfique) and Putien (@putien_sg) on IG.
- Tell us why you deserve to win the meal at Putien in the comments section @mummyfique
Contest begins 6 May and ends 10 May. The winners will be notified on IG by 11 May. The set meal can be redeemed at any Putien outlet, except Putien Jewel Changi.