The ultimate relaxation awaits one lucky Mum – our last giveway is the Indulgence Hamman Ritual full body spa treatment, and you also get haircare products from ESPA (worth $535).
ESPA at Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), is Singapore’s largest luxury spa. As the brand’s flagship spa in Asia, ESPA at RWS is the destination retreat for those wishing to escape from the city and immerse in a tranquil wellness haven.
Your private retreat awaits you at ESPA. Photos by Resorts World Sentosa
The ESPA pampering package includes:
- A 60-minute Indulgence Hammam Ritual spa treatment to revitalise the body. You get a deep cleansing body scrub, followed by a full body foam massage. Next, a nourishing marine mud body mask with aromatic oils such as sweet orange and rose geranium. The ritual is finished off with a refreshing hair cleanse and hydrating, conditioning treatment.
You also get the ESPA Tri-Active™ haircare formulation set, comprisingPurifying Shampoo, Nourishing Conditioner and Pink Hair and Scalp Mud.
- Purifying Shampoo, is a natural foaming formulation that is free of silicon, SLS and SLES. It deeply cleanses and revitalizes hair with coconut, jojoba and olive oils. Boosted with honey and pro-vitamin, it promotes hair growth.
- Nourishing Conditioner, hydrates, soothes and strengthens hair with protein-rich soy, wheat and corn extracts. Similar to the shampoo, the conditioner is silicon, SLS and SLES-free.
- Pink Hair and Scalp Mud is a mineral-rich treatment mask that deeply conditions the scalp with vitamin C-rich watercress and red clay to nourish and soften the skin on the scalp. It is suitable for use on dry skin too.
To win the package:
- Like and follow Mummyfique (@mummyfique) and Resorts World Sentosa (@rwsentosa) on IG.
- Tell us why you deserve to win in the comments section @mummyfique.
Contest starts 10 May, 8am and ends on 10 May, 8pm, so don’t wait. The winner will be notified on IG, on 11 May.