ION Orchard celebrates its 10th anniversary with mouth-watering food selections offered at its fifth Culinary Creations fest. Thus, prepare your tummies for a filling time with these amazing deals.
Exclusive culinary treats:
- ION Orchard x Awfully Chocolate ‘A Decade of Wonders’ chocolate bar. (Limited-edition)
Includes raisins, hazelnuts, pistachios and edible flowers.
- TWG Tea Salon & Boutique’s passionfruit tea-infused macaron. (Limited-edition, $2 per piece)
- YOKU MOKU’s special commemorative 50th anniversary revival tins. (Only at ION Orchard, July and August)
- HENRI CHARPENTIER’s 10th Summer three-tiered cake topped with macarons. (Sold on weekends till 28 July)
- The Grande Whisky Collection’s one-day exclusive Whisky x Museum Night Tour. ($79)
On 11 July from 6.30pm – 8.30pm, there will be three whisky tastings accompanied by gourmet cold cuts.
- JUMBO Seafood’s JUMBO chilli crab trio.
The trio consists of the new JUMBO chilli crab bun, pan fried JUMBO chilli crab bun and chilli crab meat sauce with fried mantou.
- A complimentary hot or cold dessert at Hong Kong Sheng Kee Dessert with an order of any mains.
Other than the scrumptious food options, don’t forget to check out these multi-sensory experiences at ION Orchard that will wow your children.
- Travel the World with LEGO® bricks. (From 14 June to 31 August)
Travel the World is a multimedia light show at ION Sky. Furthermore, show-goers will be able to customise their own LEGO® Minifigures at $2 (U.P $5.50) at LEGO® Certified Store, Bricks World as a memento. Simply present your admission ticket to ION Sky and the minifigures is valid for one purchase per admission ticket.
- Kaleidoscopic Playhouse pop-up installation. (Now until 30 September)
The installation presents a gorgeous display of the Wave Mirror Wall, Infinity Mirror and Pentagon Mirror Wall.
For more information and amazing deals on ION Orchard’s fifth Culinary Creations, click here.