The Supertree Grove will be transformed into a colourful carnival, with loads of family friendly games and activities inspired by Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story at Gardens by the Bay’s Children’s Festival. One of the highlights at this event is the special Toy Story 4-inspired edition of Garden Rhapsody, a thrice-nightly combination of light artistry, media projection and music.
On 15 and 16 June, visitors get to meet Buzz Lightyear and Sheriff Woody to make their trip more memorable.
Other key highlights include:
- The first ever Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story 4 themed marble run track in Singapore
- First-in-Singapore animation drawing workshop series for public by Disney-Pixar animator
- Carnival game booths featuring Woody and Jessie
- Star Adventurer – a life-sized human pinball machine where young visitors race in self-driving cars in order to recharge Buzz Lightyear
- Public toy donation drive to give to beneficiaries with underprivileged children
Update on 17 June:
Donate your pre-loved soft toys, board games and sports equipment to the toy collection point at Supertree Grove. Hoping to foster community spirit, Children’s Festival will be collecting these contribution from their guests and donating them to approximately 300 children under the care of The Salvation Army, TOUCH Community Services (TOUCH Child Care), and Food from the Heart at the end of the festival on 30 June.
Currently, over 45 pre-schoolers from Global Mindz Eden Preschool have contributed their toys during a visit to Children’s Festival 2019 at Gardens by the Bay on 17 June.